Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Introductions

Hello everyone, this is the Psycho Witches Reviews, where we shall obviously review a variety of things that interest us.  The Psycho Witches consist of Rogue and Shinigami, there are others in our group outside of the blog but in the blog only the two of us shall speak. The reviews we will mainly do will consist of things of the Asian culture, one of our prime interests. There will at times be many reviews in one entry or just one, depending on how much we have to say about the topic. At times there will be random reviews inserted as well but only once in a blue moon.  In our individual introductions we shall explain what topics we will do, who will do them and also we will give some basic information about ourselves so you can get an idea of who we are and where some of our thoughts and opinions may have spurred from.

Greetings everyone, I am Michelle but I will refer to myself as Rogue in the blog, as you can tell my part of the posts will be in purple, in case you ever forget who is what color remember to refer back to this entry to check. In the blog, as stated, we will be doing things of the Asian culture, primarily Anime and Manga, Dramas and Movies, along with Video games (the video games most likely though will not just be asian create or based but American games as well, we shall let my friend Shingami handle all that) I personally will be in charge of the reviews of Manga, and Dramas.  Shinigami and I will be sharing the movies, who ever doesn’t do a movie will do our random review which can consist of anything from the Asian culture, music, fashion, festivals, a convention, anything.  Okay well, let me give you some information about myself, I am very selective about my likes for certain things but for these genres I am very open to what I will like. For Dramas I will probably review more of the romanced and slice of life dramas. A slice of life drama for those who do not know, basically is one revolving around real life based things, school, bullying, the basic stuff. As for manga, well that will probably be anything, I will try to keep away from things that are inappropriate for all ages. Violence though maybe the only thing that actually slips in, I will try to keep all reviews on manga that is T rated or lower.  I tend to get sidetracked as well, so during a review of a certain drama I may go off a little on the main actors and what I think of them. We both go to school together and hang out a lot talking about these topics so some reviews may have a mix but will primarily be our own words. We both study Chinese, I read and write fanfictions, many on these topics.  Other than that it will be blunt and straight to the point basically. Nothing else really important to the blog, so please read and enjoy, now here is Shinigami.

Hello all. I am Arielle, but for the sole purpose of these blogs, I will refer to myself as Shinigami...nerdy, I know. I will be the blogger in red. As my friend has so graciously told you, we will be reviewing things of the Asian culture; movies, games, anime, dramas, etc. Rogue has done the clarifying. Seeing as though Rogue is in charge of the dramas and the mangas, I will be the one who will review the anime and the games. I will clarify who the main characters are and the stories behind them. Warnings will be posted if there happen to be any spoilers. As a warning for the future, there may be things that venture out of certain age groups, remember this warning and steer clear of anything you may find offensive. I will make sure to post the age recommendation in the title. So, let me tell you about myself. I am generally opened minded about new things. I am not really that picky. Though I do have specific genres that I enjoy the most, I try to explore new things. I tend to go into GREAT detail when I’m on a roll about something I really like. So be prepared for large posts. I do study different languages. As of now, I can speak two others besides English. I am also an experienced sketch artist, thus, all artwork posted on this site will be mine unless stated otherwise. I have known Rogue for over a decade so I do apologize if any inside jokes end up on any of the reviews…we tend to do that, and leave many people in the darkness... So yeah…Enjoy!

Okay now that introductions are out of the way, I think we should put down a few rules.
  1. No trolling, or flaming. For those who do not know what they are, trolling is basically when you go into a topic you knowingly dislike and express your hatred in highly annoying and rude ways. Flaming is basically the same thing but you maybe degrading the topic, the writer, or anything and everything.
  2. No profanity, yes I know sometimes we get excited and just start typing up a storm and a few curses in your head may flow through your fingers into the computer, but please keep it out of here. If you can not express yourself with a curse word then take a few minuets to collect yourself and think about it. The profane words do not make you sound better if anything they make you sound worst, uneducated and just plain disrespectful.  
  3. Also NO online bashing...like cyber bullying...or fights on posts, like you see on youtube. The comment area is not for you to debate or fight or pick on people it is for you to put in your opinions on our reviews, maybe ask a questions or something. 
  4.  Please No spamming, or advertising. We do not wish to see half our comments from the same person saying the same thing or any of you trying to sell things to other viewers 

No comments:

Post a Comment